Retired Justice and former WB Lokayukta Samaresh Banerjee says he has been getting threat calls for the past 2 days, after he criticised Mamata’s comment against the judiciary on a TV talk show on Independence day. He has now lodged a formal complaint with the police and says that he presumes it is a handiwork of some Trinamool hoodlums.
Former HC judge receives threat calls after criticising Mamata – NewsX
- Ex-judge Samaresh Banerjee gets threat calls after flaying Mamata – NewsX
- CJI’s twin warning shots for judges & government
- Law Minister on CJI’s #PurgingJudiciary remark
- India Debates: #JudicialPurge – CJI’s twin warning shots for judges & government
- Mamata slams judiciary over corruption taint – NewsX