It’s not a new thing; BU vice chancellor and the registrar have been at loggerheads with each other since time immemorial. But now their ego clash has now drawn the ire of Government.
GOVT LASHES OUT AT BU REGISTRAR
Posted On: Sat, Aug 11 2012
- The Adobe Logo Saga
- Is Google Doodling Its Way To ‘The End’?
- The Story Of The Evolution Of IBM Logo
- Russia’s Yandex To Take On Google In Emerging Markets
- The Difference Between Different Yop Level Domains
- How To Get Rid Of A Virus On Your Computer
- Five Tech Trends To Watch In 2013: CEA
- How To Choose The Right Mp3 Player
- Google, Samsung Unveil $249 Chromebook
- Microsoft Ed-vantage Launched In India
- Nation at 9: #TraitorGloats- Why’s ‘traitor no.1 not in jail?
- Salman Khan’s hit-n-run case update | EXCLUSIVE
- 50 Bihari children rescued from bonded labour in Old City – Tv9
- Aarushi Talwar based ‘Rahasya’ Movie gets clean chit from court | Bollywood News
- Salman Khan’s hit-n-run case update, Deepika Padukone juggling with Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh
- Nation at 9: #DecisionDelhi- BJP won’t release manifesto
- River Krishna under siege! – 30 Minutes – Tv9
- Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ to release in May 2015| Bollywood News
- Foreign secretary Sujatha Singh removed
- Barack Obama delivers a DDLJ dialogue, Amitabh Bachchan politely denies Bharat Ratna Award