Medical services in Rajasthan remain badly affected for the 5th day on Sunday. The strike by the resident doctors led to the deaths of at least 38 patients across the state. The Essential Services Act has been in force in the state. But it hasn’t prevented over 10000 doctors from resigning. Army doctors were trying to provide emergency services.
Striking Rajasthan doctors resign as death toll reaches 38
- Raj doctor’s strike: Death toll rises to 24; 300 doctors arrested
- Sikkim quake aftermath: Road repairing underway
- Raw Video: Severe Storm Slams Wisc. Town
- Rajasthan govt sacks 12 striking doctors, death toll reaches 54
- TV9 NEWS – HEAVY RAIN & FLOOD IN SOUTERN BRAZIL “RIO DE JANERIO” LEFT ATLEAST 267 DEAD