A fresh medical scam explodes in Rajasthan. Over 200 women claim doctors have forcibly removed their uteri. Now, doctors of the 5 private hospitals in Bandikui town of Dausa district deny the charges. In protest they have gone on strike.
Uterus removal in Rajasthan: Suspended Doctors go on strike
- Rajasthan govt sacks 12 striking doctors, death toll reaches 54
- Raj doctor’s strike: Death toll rises to 24; 300 doctors arrested
- Tamil Nadu Doctors strike to condemn murder
- Rajasthan: 12 doctors suspended for violation of PCPNDT Act – NewsX
- Striking Rajasthan doctors resign as death toll reaches 38